Udea has a new distribution center in Veghel. We concentrate our items, both fresh and perishable, in this central distribution center, which is equipped with advanced mechanization from Vanderlande, supplemented with a crate sorting line, crate washing installation and cooling systems. As a coordinator you and your fellow service technicians are responsible for carrying out corrective and preventive work on the VanderLande system. We work Monday to Saturday. In the coming period it should become clear whether we will continue to work in one shift in combination with a breakdown service, or whether we will grow to 2 shifts. The job has the following core tasks and responsibilities:
• Ensuring the top condition of the various shuttles, elevators, conveyors and other components;
• You are responsible for the performance of breakdown and maintenance work as well as preventive and periodic maintenance, in collaboration with VanderLande;
• Rectification of mechanical, electrical and possible control technical malfunctions;
• VanderLande offers us a number of systems for signaling and registering faults, planning maintenance and ordering parts.
• As a service technician you work partly in the cockpit and thus also maintain a feeling for the processes in the warehouse from an operational perspective.
• You participate in the team, but you also take care of maintenance planning, ordering spare parts and supervising external technicians at our location.
Who are you?
• Your colleagues are loyal Udea employees, real go-getters. You fit in well with this.
• You speak Dutch and can also work in English
• You live not too far from Veghel, which makes it easy to switch in case of a malfunction
• You are not afraid of heights
• MBO4 training, direction Electrical Engineering, Control Technology or Mechatronics
• Experience with mechanical and / or electrical maintenance work
• Experience in planning, registration and coordination of preventive and corrective maintenance.
• You have experience in finding and solving system errors
• You have an enthusiastic, accurate and independent working method
• You are willing to follow courses or training